I am alive

Saturday, June 22, 2013
I am a alive. I have been super busy with school and keeping up with it. I have bad news, I got laid off from my job on Wednesday, June 19th so I am freaking out trying to find out how I am going to make ends meet. Luckily I have financial aid coming in and I will be getting unemployment, just waiting on hearing from them as to how much. I applied for foodstamps for the time being. It sucks but I have to do what I have to do. This is the time where I am going to be proactive and apply for my daycare license. I am almost done with the last minute touches for the house and then we are going to move into it. Once I move in, I am going to apply for my license and get all those things going. Right now I am going to do it on my own with the six kids limit and them up it to 12 and get a daycare helper. Luckily Donovan is out of work right now and he can watch Arianna and the baby so I can have the full six kids instead of four. I have faith that things will look up soon. I got everything the baby needs, I wish I could have more clothes but for now, he has enough to get him through a week or two without laundry. I feel bad and like I have failed but it isn't my fault. The property was for sale and I knew that and new owners were taking over soon. I interviewed with them and they supposedly liked me but never made an offer. Two maintenance men stayed WITHOUT knowing how much they are making. I wasn't comfortable accepting a position not knowing how much I was going to be making first, that is a big no-no for me. So right now I am taking this much needed down time to focus on school and my family and spend more time at home. So I might be able to update more often, maybe not because school is hectic right now. I have two papers to write, which I started on one and finished one, just waiting on the guidelines so I make sure I did it okay. I have four chapters to read by Thursday and do the discussion boards and everything and then probably two more in another class starting tomorrow. I am super busy but that is okay. It keeps my mind off of things. So I just wanted to stop in and touch base with everyone and let you know what is going on. 6 weeks from Tuesday I will be full-term (37 weeks). I have a doctors appointment and WIC appointment so I will be pretty busy. Anyways hope you ladies are doing okay! Ps; if anybody knows any LEGIT work from home jobs that I can take part in for some extra income or to live off of, let me know!

3 comments:

  1. hey girl, email me and I can give you some info about my job

    ReplyDelete