31 Weeks

Tuesday, June 25, 2013
I decided I would do an update in between moving and school homework. I have my homework done for the most part except a class that is due tomorrow but the teacher forgot to change the dates to open the discussion board so I am patiently waiting on that. I have only two chapters to read for homework in another class and then the homework assigned and I will be good until the next set opens. Today I am 31 weeks pregnant, I cannot believe I am that far!! This pregnancy is definitely going by super fast. I had a regular check-up today and baby is head down but he still continues to do flips from one side to another which doctor said is normal until about 34 weeks. My belly is measuring 32 weeks and he was measuring a week ahead at my 20 week ultrasound. I am surprised they won't move my due date! What if he comes at 36 weeks but is actually 37 weeks and I have to leave him at the hospital for a week, not happening! He likes to jab his foot in my side and leave it there until I push it away. We have everything we need right now except pants, I cannot for the the life of me find any 0-3 months jeans!! Everywhere we have went, there is nothing. He has a bunch of onesies but no pants! I am getting frustrated with that! We are officially moving into our house Thursday. Two men and a truck is moving all of our big items and we are slowly moving everything else between today and tomorrow. I am ready to be in my own house. I don't want to pay electric on both places but I have to until our lease is up which is fine as long as only one place we are using electric. Once we get everything moved in and settled (we are just going to be waiting on our new couch set and dining set), I am going to apply for my daycare license. I have everything needed to start up, I just have to start the application process. I found these little pregnancy questions on this blog and decided to use them to document the rest of mine.

How far along: 31 weeks, only 6 more until full-term!
Total weight gain: TOO much, pretty much the same as I gained with Arianna and I definitely am not putting it out there ha.
Maternity clothes: I haven't been able to wear regular clothes since about 12-13 weeks, I am wearing Donovan's t-shirts and sweats/stretchy pants.
Stretch marks: The ones I had from Arianna that are on my side are showing up more because they are stretching back out and then the few I had in the front from her are more distinct. Hopefully they go away!
Sleep: What's that? I literally wake up so much and toss and turn it is ridiculous. I wake up to pee so much and he wakes me up with his kicking.
Best moment of this week: My doctor's appointment today, got to hear booger's heartbeat and it went up and down and he got mad at her for poking around, lol.
Miss anything: Being able to sleep good and on my stomach, wear my cute clothes, exercise, energy -sigh-
Movement: He literally sleeps like an hour a day it feels! Whenever I feel him kick, I lift my shirt up and the little stinker stops moving so you can't see it!
Food cravings: Nothing really. I have been eating normal meals and nothing outrageous like in the beginning when I stuffed my face hourly.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not like it used to
Have you started to show yet: I started showing before I knew I was pregnant!
Gender: Boy!!
Labor signs: Some mild contractions here and there but nothing too painful. I also have contractions that tighten my stomach but nothing that hurts.
Belly button in or out: Still in. It stayed in the whole time with Arianna and with him, it's in but kind of flat ha.
Wedding rings on or off: Engagement ring is off, it almost got stuck the other day so I freaked and kept it off, ha.
Happy or moody most of the time: Moody. I get agitated so easily now. Thank god Arianna and Donovan put up with it lol
Looking forward to: Moving into our new house and finishing up putting his bed together and everything. Him and Arianna are sharing a room for the time being because we don't want her in the basement alone.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Brook!

    I'm a new follower and have enjoyed reading your pregnancy update! I will officially be 28 weeks with baby #3 tomorrow. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. About to play catch up and read more of your posts now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe congrats on your pregnancy!! I am huge this one and so much water weight and ugh! lol. How is yours going? I will definitely stop by your blog here soon to check it out! I think I already followed you, I will double check that too!

      Delete
  2. How CUTE! I can't wait for the after baby post bc I know he is going to be so cute like his big sister. I've got a bit of baby fever but Shan isn't having any of that lol. Have you tried the Children's Place for jeans?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Good for Shan haha j/k. You two would have some beautiful children! I will look at the Children's place, I have tried everywhere it seems!!

      Delete