If I were to win the lottery...

Monday, July 15, 2013

I again, am linking up for 52 weeks of blogging with a purpose with Frommrstomama.com. This weeks topic is "If I were to win the lottery, 5 things I would buy" How fun! Now I don't know how I am going to sum up just five things I am going to buy! I will try to pick the top five things I will do/buy if I were to win the lottery and oh, that'd be nice! Oh and I would take a buyout rather than installments because I would probably die before I got the rest of my money!

First and foremost I would pay off my house so that'd alleviate a bill I wouldn't have to pay, probably pay off all my credit cards and car and alleviate quite a few bills! Now I really am dreaming because I wish this would happen. I do, usually, pay off all my credit cards when tax season comes but then they end up being used again when money is tight and we need something. That is my main goal, especially if I won the mega millions lottery!
Second I would of course give to charity. I am not sure which charity but it'd probably be a few especially ones that help children out and battered women. That is something I have always wanted to do but cannot because I do not have the funds to do so right now.
Third I would more than likely invest a couple thousand in a trust fund and probably some cash deposits, something that will make the millions I have made grow into more money! OH that sounds so lovely! Now after posting this I definitely want to go grab a mega millions ticket just for the heck of it, I am feeling lucky haha.

Wow I really don't know anything else I would do, so I guess I will say the three things I would first do. Maybe buy another car for the family so we have two cars? I have no clue.

Anyways...I bought a new camera because my other one is broke and there isn't anyway to fix it and I need a camera to take pictures of baby when he is born, don't worry it'll be paid off come next eternity lol. I bought a Nikon D3100 which is a DSLR camera and I am in love. Still learning the tricks of the trade and if anybody knows any, feel free to share. I finally got down what shutter and ISO controls. I am working on aperture because it still is a little confusing to me! I got some pictures with the effect I was trying to achieve which is the subject standing out against a blurry subject. So I was just snapping away at Arianna haha. I will post those underneath the cut here. I also want to get a bigger memory card that will hold more pictures while in RAW format. On another note, Donovan is really erking my nerves lately, I don't know if it is the hormones or us being together 24/7 but he seems to be getting more and more lazy as the days go by, but this will be for another post because it is a rant in itself! Not to mention I had to go to the hospital the other day but again, another post. I will post those hopefully this week. I am trying to get ahead of homework and the semester is almost over so expect more posts, hopefully!

As you can see, I went picture happy. I love a lot of them. She was preoccupied with Angry Birds on my phone in half the pictures or her grapes as you see haha! Click the images for the full size. I also edited some of these.. PS: I finally am getting my couch/loveseat set and dining table tomorrow after 3 weeks of waiting!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Brook, I'm a new follower on GFC from the GFC linky. Just want to say I admire you, being able to manage everything with despite your plate being full!

    I'd love it if you can follow me back :)

    xoxo
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following!! I will be stopping by to return the favor! I definitely get stressed managing the things I do but it'll get better I hope lol!

      Delete
  2. I love this tag, I have been thinking of doing somthing similar and now you've made me extremely excited to! Loving your shots from your new toy! I can't wait to get my very own DSLR. For now, I'll just live vicariously through you!

    XO | KIMBERLYLUXE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol that is definitely okay by me! I was so jealous of others with a DSLR that I finally broke down and got one since my point-and-shoot hasn't worked for the longest!

      Delete