If I could be anything in the world & Weekend Shenanigans

Monday, July 22, 2013

So I decided I would blog since the rest of my week will consist of finishing up some things for classes since only two more weeks of the semester exist and doing some things to set up for applying for my daycare license such as going to get TB tests tomorrow, oh joy! Anyways I decided to do a Weekend Shenanigans and the 52 weeks of blogging with a purpose.

I will first start out with the If I could be anything in the world for the 52 weeks blogging question. This is a toughy because I really haven't thought long and hard about it. I don't think I would want to be someone else just someone who was rich and could live carefree without worrying about their next move. That would be ideal for me, to have money and not have to worry about saving every last bit. One day I will get there, hopefully. Starting up my own daycare is the first step because I can make almost as much as I was making at my job before I got laid off with just six kids since Donovan will play stay-at-home dad and watch Arianna and the baby so I don't have to include them in my six. This weeks question won't have much detail to it because in all honesty I don't want to be anybody but myself. There are times where I wish I was someone or something else but I think to myself, I don't have it nearly as bad as other people. Yeah I am laid off and 9 months pregnant and Donovan hasn't had luck finding a job and I just bought a house but I was blessed to get quite a bit of unemployment and my student loans to not have to worry about making bills monthly. So I thank god for that. Anyways onto my Weekend Shenanigans. This will be under the cut.

Sami's Shenanigans
This weekend was a pretty lazy one. I didn't do much at all except Friday we went and got the dog from the Humane Society for their little deal they had going on and then I was being a happy pinner on pinterest and pinned Frozen S'mores and well, we were going to the grocery store anyways for some groceries and I decided to pick up things to do them. I will post a picture and the link to everything when I am done. I will say it was really easy and quick however once they are in the freezer for a little bit, take them out and put them in the fridge or they will be hard beyond believe and you basically will have to thaw them out. If you put them in the freezer to freeze just the chocolate and then move them, the chocolate will stay frozen and they will be yummy! They are quite messy! I would also suggest cooking them under the broiler until they are really brown because then the top graham cracker will stick easier instead of falling off the top until they are frozen together. Just some pointers. Also Donovan was playing around with my DSLR and taking random pictures haha. What is a weekend without watermelon too! Now onto the pictures! ps; do not mind my child's hair haha. She can never keep a ponytail for long before messing it up and frizzing it up.

The recipe is here

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on opening your daycare. I was thinking about doing that for a while. Not sure what my decision will be.

    I would always wonder how my life would be if i was wealthy and had no worries. I think we all tend to imagine. Especially when life get a little tough.

    I'm going to add you to my pinterest. It is quite addicting. Your daughter is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete