I'm here!

Saturday, May 11, 2013
So I decided to try out blogger to see how I like it as far as a free blogging platform. I currently have WordPress for Urbanscenes.org but the free host I am using to host my domain through keeps going down and certain things are annoying me over there because I can't update some things because it is a free host so things are definitely slower and limited. I decided to give this a go though. I used a layout from Nympfont (sp?) link is on the bottom for now. I am hoping since I am out of school for 3 weeks until summer semester starts up that I can learn some blogger coding to hopefully code my own layout to my liking, we will see. I am going to keep this post short and hopefully go through and update my link in some peoples google friend connect. Anyways so here I am with a blogger, it will take me some time to get used to since I am a WordPress lover all the way but do not want to pay for hosting right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment