Happy Memorial Day!

Monday, May 27, 2013
I won't say much but Happy Memorial Day! This is the day where we give thanks to everyone who has put their life on the line for us and some have died for us to have our freedom. My cousin Sarah was in the Air Force, she never went overseas, however I do still give her thanks since she did take that risk with doing the job she did. Also a few friends of mine have joined or are in different forms of the military, marines, air force etc. So as you are BBQing and hanging out with family and friends, remember some other families aren't so lucky to be able to do that on this day.

I am going to my mothers and we are going to make some yummy peanut butter fudge, I am so excited because I am hankering for it. I also got some motivation up to vacuum the house and clean the downstairs bathroom and kitchen. I do still have to mop the floors down there and clean this upstairs bathroom. I somehow also managed to put laundry away that wasn't from 2 weeks ago but rather from this weekend. Heh. Anyways I am going to go now and eat some breakfast that the hubby is cooking up. ps; Does anybody else have a problem with the new pinterest? Mine shows up weird and some things I cannot click on. Meh. Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment