Sunday Social

Sunday, May 19, 2013
I promise to update tomorrow for Sunday Social. Things have been crazy this week. Trying to finish up some last things before we can close on the house and it has been stressful and pretty hectic plus my raging hormones are not helping. See you tomorrow!
So since I am back to the blogging world, I figured I would link up again for Sunday Social. I haven't done a bloghop in awhile and I am excited to have my blog back. A way for me to let out everything! So here it goes.
1. What is your favorite kind of surprise?: Any surprise to me is exciting! I really don't have one specific favorite. I do like when I come home and dinner is ready and the house is cleaned and laundry is put away ;-).
2. Flowers or Chocolate?: Chocolate all the way, I love flowers, in the garden but when you bring me something I would rather have chocolate over flowers!
3. What is your favorite summertime activity?: Going to the beach with Arianna and friends or the park with Arianna and Donovan. I love also to take a walk with my family at night. Definitely cannot wait to go swimming with my pregnant self this summer!
4. Do you have any vacations planned this Summer?: Nope. With baby coming and the new house. We definitely have to start saving money when my raise kicks in.
5. Favorite Summer Holiday?: Fourth of July and Memorial Day (even though that is spring). Both days I have off from work so it definitely is great.
6. Dream Vacation?: Any vacation. I have, believe it or not, never technically been on a vacation. I went to Wisconsin Dells when I was like 15 with my mom and that was that. I haven't been anywhere exciting. I am hoping if everything with my job goes well and I come back from maternity leave and still have the same position, that we can save a lot of money for a vacation, that would be nice.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love that, when coming home and all is fixed up. Don't happen often though I will say lol
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete