Sunday Social

Sunday, May 26, 2013
So once again I am linking up with some wonderful ladies for Sunday Social.
Best Summer memory as a kid?: I really don't remember, I loved going swimming in our pool when we had one and to the Aquatic Center.
Favorite summer drink?: Non-alcoholic would be Kool-Aid, I am a sucker for some nice Kool-Aid lol.
Favorite Summer TV show?: I don't have just a favorite summer show. I usually watch the same shows but a nice little romantic or girly movie would be great.
Best outdoor summer activity?: Playing outside with my booger and swimming. I definitely love swimming!
Summer vacation essentials?: Sunscreen of course lol. Flip-flops, maxi dresses, sandals, anything cute and summery!!
Now for some cute pictures!


Me and Arianna went outside yesterday since it was gorgeous. It felt a little chilly even though it was almost 70 degrees but maybe it is because we are used to it being almost 90! Today I think it suppose to be gorgeous along with tomorrow. So we will probably spend some more time outside. I do have to finish laundry today (just putting it away) and then vacuum the house and then clean these bathrooms from top to bottom and dust. It is going to be a long Sunday but I have tomorrow off so it doesn't really bother me. I posted these pictures on Instagram but I decided I would post them here too! Enjoy your Sunday and happy early Memorial Day!! I should post also tomorrow. I need to get into the swing of it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment