Summer Love

Saturday, May 18, 2013
I went online browsing again today like always and on a mission to find some cute things I could wear while fat pregnant this summer. I am thinking when I am not at work, maxi dresses and flat sandels are going to be my best friend. I was pregnant with Arianna during the summer and it really didn't bother me but then I was smaller when I got pregnant with her and stayed pretty little my whole pregnancy stomach wise, even though my hips, thighs and butt grew. This baby, I am almost 26 weeks pregnant and look like I did when I was 33+ weeks with Arianna and my legs and butt and thighs are even bigger than with Arianna, ugh! I am ginormous. So here is a little collage of some cute and quite cheap things that I found at Rainbow. They definitely have some good deals and I was excited to find a shop near me, actually right around the corner. So as soon as my first check with my raise is here and I pay down some credit cards and buy last minute house things and things for Dre'Shawn. I definitely suggest checking them out!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your pregnancy =) Hope all goes well, love the shoes =) I am a shoe girl hehe.
    have a great day, hugs.

    ReplyDelete